I'm Jason Turner, Esq.--
The San Diego County's Bankruptcy & Debt Relief Expert!
There are many attorneys in Southern California to choose from. Many attorneys understand the law and many work hard. However, fewer attorneys combine expertise and work ethic with an ability to listen well and a deep desire to help their clients get to a better "place," financially and legally speaking.
That's my philosophy. My legal practice is designed around the goal of listening to each client and working to find real solutions that help them move forward. We are South County's Bankruptcy Expert.
Since 1992, I have worked with thousands of clients, guiding them and fighting on their behalf for a fresh start and financial independence.
A little info about me:
• Graduate of the University of California, Hastings College of Law
• Worked in the civil rights enforcement division of the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development 1993 to 1995.
• Worked in private practice from the mid-1990s through 2002 - real estate litigation, creditor collection and remedies in bankruptcy cases and state court actions.
• More recently (2003-2007), I worked as a senior attorney with the Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc., managing the organization's tax practice and bankruptcy initiatives that assist individuals start or growing businesses in pursuit of financial self-sufficiency.
Licenses / Credentials :
• Attorney at law - licensed to practice in all state courts and all federal Bankruptcy courts in California
• Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
• Admitted - US Tax Court
• Established Bankruptcy and Tax Divisions at the Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc. (2004-2007)
• Member of the Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce
Please click the link below to write us a review on Google. We are always looking for feedback from our valued customers.
Represent individuals, partnerships & companies in Bankruptcy cases - Chapter 7 or Chapter 13
Stop foreclosures and negotiate mortgage loan workouts through the Bankruptcy process
Litigate consumer rights violations on behalf of homeowners vs. lenders -- in Bankruptcy and California Courts
Stop wage garnishments, bank levies by collection companies,
IRS, California Franchise Tax Board, etc.
Guide clients through complicated legal system to assess best options to deal proactively with debts and other financial issues
Free Initial Consultation (Up To 1/2 Hour)
Se habla Español
Call to learn more
Contact Us Today
Connect With Us